Yaki Straight Wefts
Our Yaki Straight Wefts are the perfect addition to your natural hair collection. Made from high-quality human hair, each weft has been carefully processed to create a texture that resembles straightened or relaxed hair. This texture blends seamlessly with our Yaki Straight HD closure here.
- Hair texture: Yaki Straight
- 100% human hair
- Hair length: 12" - 24"
- Weight: 114g
- Could be bleached, dyed or straightened
- Product life span: With good care, this product can last up to 2 years
- This product is non-returnable due to its nature
- Use 2-3 units to achieve your desired look and density.
- Try using a combination of different left wefts to create a layered look.
- Try using your wefts with a closure to achieve a full yaki straight look whilst protecting your natural hair.
- To enhance the yaki texture, flat iron or press the hair on a low to medium heat setting.
- To add volume, use a wide tooth comb to gently tease the roots.
Product care tips
Proper care will prolong the life of your wefts. Here are a few tips to help you care for your Yaki Straight Wefts:
- To prolong the life of your wefts, avoid excessive heat styling and wash the hair with a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- To maintain the natural texture, avoid using heavy oils or products that contain alcohol.
- With good care, these wefts can last up to 2 years.
If you are looking to achieve a sleek and sophisticated look, our Yaki Straight Wefts may be a good choice for you. Styled with our Yaki Straight HD Closure, with a leave out or on their own, these wefts are sure to give you the natural-looking hairstyle that you are looking for!
View Our Blog - We have a wealth of information on how to care for your hair, as well as tips and tricks for maintaining natural healthy hair on our KCG blog here.