Yaki Straight HD Closure
Our Yaki Straight HD closure is made from high-quality human hair, that has been carefully processed to create a texture that resembles straightened or relaxed hair. The HD lace used to make this closure is very soft and comfortable, so it won't irritate your scalp or cause you any discomfort. This closure also blends seamlessly with our Yaki Straight wefts here.
- Hair texture: Yaki Straight
- 100% human hair
- Hair length: 12" - 20"
- Measurements: 5*5
- Could be bleached, dyed or straightened
- Product life span: With good care, this product can last up to 2 years
- This product is non-returnable due to its nature
- To enhance the yaki texture, flat iron or press the hair on a low to medium heat setting.
- To add volume, use a wide tooth comb to gently tease the roots.
Product care tips
Proper care will prolong the life of this closure. Here are a few tips to help you care for your Yaki Straight HD Closure:
- Always use a wide-tooth comb or paddle brush to detangle the hair.
- Wash with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- When not in use, store in a satin hair bag.
- When removing product buildup your lace use a toothbrush and dish soap (works like a charm!)
- With good care, this product could last for up to 2 years.
If you are looking to achieve a sleek and sophisticated look, our Yaki Straight HD closure may be a good choice for you. Styled with our Yaki Straight wefts or on its own, this closure is sure to give you the natural-looking hairline and scalp look that you are looking for!
View Our Blog - We have a wealth of information on how to care for your hair, as well as tips and tricks for maintaining natural healthy hair on our KCG blog here.